Supports families in their process of growth and change, allowing them to raise their children in a state of emotional, economic and social security and take advantage of the main educational services.
What does the programme consist of?
The new Traguardi programme offers opportunities for every member of your family. The youngest members, children between 0 and 2 years, will be offered educational opportunities to better develop their skills. Parents will receive professional guidance and basic skills to access safer, better-paid and childcare-compatible jobs, training to know and exercise their rights and improve their parenting skills, social experiences to create new networks of friendships on which to rely.
What will you be offered?
- Financial support for attending kindergarten or other educational services.
- Guidance paths and financial support for professional updating.
- Training courses on parenting, knowledge about rights, and much more.
- Social events to share your journey with other families.
What kind of commitment does the programme involve?
Participating in Traguardi requires an active commitment during the 2-year duration of the project. You will sign the Programme Agreement, which contains all the information about the activities in which you will have to participate, such as training courses and opportunities for learning and personal development.
What are the requirements for joining the programme?
- Have at least one child between 0 and 2 years old in the family (born in 2023, 2022, 2021).
- Have an Ordinary or Current ISEE (equivalent economic situation indicator) for subsidised children’s services of less than 8,400 euros and valid for 2023.
- Live in the municipality of Turin.
Who is not eligible to apply?
- Families who completed the Traguardi project less than 2 years ago (for example, families whose project ended in 2020 can re-apply in 2023).
- Families involved in the Trapezio, Primo Piano or Logos Programmes promoted by the Ufficio Pio Foundation.
The application deadline was 31 July 2023. The list of accepted applications will be published in September.
If you’re still in doubt about anything, you can contact us by clicking “Ask for help”.
The list of admitted families will be published on this site in September.
In some cases, an Ufficio Pio employee will contact families to gather further details about the situation described in the application.