Training courses for mothers returning to work.
To support women entering or returning to the labour market.
Visit the project website:
What does the project deal with?
JUMP – JUggling Motherhood and Profession addresses the issue of women with young children (1-10 years) who live alone, have had a career break, have been out of the labour market for a long time or have never entered it, having to reconcile care with time at work.
What are the results?
The project, which won the European Commission’s “Erasmus + 2015” call for proposals, offers social workers the tools needed to understand problematic situations better, improve their knowledge of socio-cultural differences and support women on the path to empowerment, allowing them to approach the labour market.
- Fondazione Ufficio Pio of Compagnia di San Paolo (Italy, foundation)
- EtaBeta c.s. (Italy, social cooperative)
- CIRSDe/University of Turin (Italy, Research Centre, University)
- FundaciónSenara (Spain, Foundation)
- CESI – Center for Education, Counselling and Research (Croatia, education centre)